PRINCE2® Premium eLearning
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method, focused on management, control and organization of the project. PRINCE2® is the successor to the original PRINCE method, which was developed in the 1980s primarily for IT projects. These methods were developed by the UK's Office of Government Commerce (OGC) by collecting and combining best practices. PRINCE came to the market in 1989, and was primarily used by the IT industry. PRINCE2® is an improved and expanded version of PRINCE and is intended as a generic project management method.PRINCE2® can be used for all projects and is highly flexible. Aspects of the method that are not applicable to or not useful for a given project can be changed.
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project managers, consultants and support staff). And who prefer to study at their own time and pace.
Anytime & lower costs
- Manage your time commitments and fit the learning into your schedule, avoiding loss of valuable, hours;
- eLearning gives students the opportunity to take courses at greatly reduced prices compared to traditional class rooms;
- Distance is no issue as you can learn all over the world and in all time zones with eLearning. Learn any place any time;
- eLearning provides a solution that gives students flexibility, is economical and convenient.
Everything you need
- UNLIMITED access to the PDF textbook;
- 90 Days access to the online courses;
- End of module review questions;
- Exam tips;
- Sample exam with answers;
- Accredited courseware materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria – so that you can be confident in achieving exam success.
| || |
Want to see how good are our eLearning courses?
Good, because we want to show you!
You can see a range of demos of our eLearning courses here.
* To view eLearning demo, kindly "log in as a guest".
| || |
| || |