The Big Data Foundation Premium eLearning is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Big Data and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Boost your career with this complete Big Data eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study.
This eLearning would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry, IT managers looking to better manage data analysis, businesses looking to organize and analyze large amounts of vital data in order to improve business insights, managers wanting to reach business goals and improve agility, and IT professionals looking to implement new data analysis tools.
The Big Data Foundation Premium eLearning contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
Course and Learning Objectives
What will you learn?
- What is Big Data?
- How to gain insights from Big Data
- Learn the important concepts, tools, standards, and uses of Big Data.
- Learn about Big Data implementation.
- Learn how to manage Big Data.
- Examine Big Data analytics.
- Explore the different elements of Big Data.
- Available solutions for Big Data
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. This is an eLearning Program.
- All about Data.
- Getting Started with Big Data.
- Elements of Big Data.
- Analytics and Big Data.
- Implementing Big Data.
- Big Data Management.
- Big Data in the Real World.
Course Student Material
Students will receive a PDF Textbook, Course Syllabus, Sample Exam, Audio Visual Modules.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Career Driven Professionals
The price for this training contains 3 months access to the eLearning course.